Friday, May 24, 2019

Getting The Ball Rolling


Weight Loss Time

So before I got married almost 5 years ago I felt like I was at a decent weight/size, I was happy with the way I looked and I felt great...I was confident. When I got married that changed because of the stress, moving states, moving in with my in-laws and not having a job for a while. I didn't have the routine I was used to and I completely slacked off. I used to go for run/walks about three times a week if not more sometimes, I had been doing Insanity and could tell a change with that. Back then I wasn't working much and didn't have to truly adult lol. 
But fast forward to now and I've continued to let myself go, I don't eat much due to working almost daily and just not being hungry because I've been busy. (That's a part of why I don't lose weight) I don't drink much water because of the same reason for food...still not good excuses! Lately I've been wanting to get into a routine of eating and drinking water more,(I know it shouldn't have to be something I get into a routine with...) but I just haven't I guess had enough mind power...
Now working out...it's hard to want to get my body moving and running or lifting when I get off work because I'm so tired from doing so much walking from work. I'll get bursts of energy while I'm at work and be like hey, I wanna go for a run right now but...I'm in the middle of serving people and I can't do that lol, when I get off and get home I don't have that energy anymore. I know that I won't always have the motivation to go be active and run, that I'll just have to force myself knowing that in the end whether it be right after or a long ways done the road, I'll be much happier. I do have this amazing flat trail about a mile from our home that goes all the way around Louisville that I have daily access to. I've ridden my bike there a couple times and it's wonderful especially when the sun is about to go down behind the trees, it's the perfect temperature and there is usually a breeze. :)
One thing that has prevented me from wanting to get moving a lot is my right foot, I feel like there might be a small stress fracture because if I move my foot weird there is a bit of pain and yes I know I need to go get it checked out!! 
I know I need to definitely eat more fruits and veggies but come on, veggies aren't always that tasty...I have enjoyed making homemade chicken alfredo with spaghetti squash or homemade chicken fried rice but with frozen cauliflower rice(it's actually really good!) I need to look up a bunch of healthy Instant Pot recipes because that thing is so easy and quick!!

If anyone wants to message me randomly though out the day and be like hey! have you eaten anything good today? or hey! have you drunk 8oz of water in the last hour? I'm all game for that! Just a thought :) lol


                                                                -Victoria STSL



And here is a picture of my dog Buster because he is just so cute!!!!
I love his crazy hair! I can't say bed head even though he had just woken up from a nap because it always looks like that. lol











2 comments:

  1. Very good. Laughed hard at Buster's bedhead. Great challenge to get support. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your profile is empty. Have you considered creating one?

    ReplyDelete