Sunday, October 3, 2021

Life.

 How's life going for everyone?

For me life is going quite well, I now work at an amazing cafe/restaurant. We have a coffee bar, a bar bar lol, an amazing (clean food) kitchen which is gluten free that also pops out amazing pastries and on the go snacks that are vegan! The two amazing owners whom I get to work with everyday are some very special people! I have learned so much from them and am so grateful they took me, Native Kitchen is where I have needed to be for a very long time! The people, the environment, the customers, the food has all been so good to and for me. I'm not in a high stress environment like I have always been in, the customers are all so nice, patient and understanding.

I've even gotten to go to the gun range with my boss...how cool is she??

I get to photograph food everyday and it always posted for people to see, everyone loves it! I get to make charcuterie boards and they look great lol. And because of Native I've tried so many things I didn't think I would have tried, like all the different cheese and meet we put on the boards. Was just telling my boss that the other day too.

I've made so many new friends, so many people bring a smile to my face when they come in to Native!

We live in an actual house now, yes we are still renting, but it's a house! lol we just surpassed our year mark here and I finally bought some pictures for our walls and had Derick hang them for me...still looking for the perfect living room rug. You know those beautiful antique deigned ones? But I am looking for navy-ish blue and grey...why spend money on a rug for the time being just to have a rug? Why not wait till you find the ONE? lol I seem to do that with a lot of things, not find a place holder just to have something.

Ooh, since we moved here I finally decided I'm buying plants, I'm not just going to think about it. I did buy them...lots actually. I've had a bunch die too, buts thats what happens when you are still learning and are new, but I have some that are thriving, some propagations too. My grandma gave me a bunch this year too, one is a beautiful and big snake plant or a mother in law plant as some call it. When I went to Homegoods recently I found a cute and tall wicker basket that the plant fits down into and it's so cute!! 

Also when we moved here we traded in the beautiful Corolla (which I still miss sometimes) for a new Tacoma sport which would fit our needs here better. Being back near family we want to do more outdoors things, make camping easier, buy and use kayaks, be able to haul whatever we need instead of asking a bunch of people to borrow a truck lol

I really wanted to keep up the blog but when the only ones you see are the big blogs with thousands of followers that have the blog game figured out...then you feel inadequate.  I also didn't feel that I really had much to say, was living a normal life nothing fancy and would occasionally take a picture I wanted to post to here, even though it was already on other sites. It felt a bit different, more "speakable" in way, I don't know if that makes and sense. I wasn't just updating a status, I wanted to type things, but did they really matter, was the only person actually looking at my blog my mom...pretty much. But my mom is amazing and always want to hear and know what I think even if she kind of already heard it lol.

Tonight I just had the urge to type, nothing important, sometimes typing is just a good feeling. I have this laptop that just sits here, lonely and I see all these people who have a true need for theirs, whether it be school or their job. Just typing away and I want to be them lol just for the nice feeling of using it, wanting to take it to a coffee shop and type, but type what? My life is practically the same, day in and day out. Does anyone even care to read the monotony of the repetitive day?

This year, in 35 days, Derick and I will have been married 7 years! 

It's crazy that time has flew by like that but also gone so slow, just like the last two years of this pandemic...so many thoughts on that subject, so many thoughts that people condemn you for...I love you all, I want the best for you! One day the truth will come out, one day all this will be over, one day we will finally be in Heaven and will hopefully all be told "Well done, my good and faithful child".


Thanks for listening..until next time.








2 comments: