Friday, April 8, 2022

Contentment

Are you content with where you are in life or are you trying to find more? 

Is it for a good reason or out of anger?


Recently Derick and I tried moving back to Louisville, KY and nothing went the way it should. Every door was closing in our faces and we still broke them open...that not how it should work. lol 

It's something that we believed to be best for us, but in a way I think it still was because we found out we had actually been happy where we were, we just couldn't see it. 

I recently went to a coffee shop to get a bible study done and as I got my pen out of my bible where I wasn't doing my study, one of my notes stood out to me;

"PONDER EVERY THOUGHT THAT MAY DISTURB CONTENTMENT"

That was written long before this move happened, we had even had some people tell us we should be content and we didn't listen. 

We are blessed! Last night we found out that Derick's childhood bestfriend and soon to be wife will be moving into the house in front of us and we are so excited! The Lord works in mysterious ways!

We are grateful even through this past weeks trials, in a way it brought us closer to each other and the Lord.

 For that we praise him.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment